I think UVA wins one more game this season, probably against Maryland. I just don't see Singletary losing on Senior Day.
For the M.T.S.D.B.
The Boston College Eagles men's squad who lost to hapless Virginia who hadn't won a game in ages at home in Chestnut Hill today 79-74. The blind squirrell has officially found a nut.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I think UVA wins one more game this season, probably against Maryland. I just don't see Singletary losing on Senior Day.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
It's not like UVa is getting drilled every night...blew a lead against Tech twice and lost in OT, blew a lead against GTech and lost in OT, lost a lead at FSU and MD, and lost in the closing seconds against UNC...They are starting to get healthy down low, so they could make a run
I certainly hope you are right. It has been a downer this year to say the least.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks